Storia

.

The history of the Tortella family in the world of agricultural machinery began in 1949 when the Donato and Michele brothers in Ortona founded the Meccanica F.lli Tortella industry. In a historic period between the ’50s /’ 70s characterized by the economic boom and agricultural development that exploded with important table grape productions throughout the province of Chietino, the brothers Tortella had the happy intuition to go to service agriculture. They began with the production of torches, plows and seeders, and in 1956 landed on milling machines, only in 1964 the first vulturer who became the battlefield of the historic company faced the local market. Today, a new generation retraces a leg already traced in the respect and memory of those who previously believed in this enterprise.